söndag 17 oktober 2010

Moving on with the rest of my life


Sometimes its hard to see myself without us
I felt a piece of my heart break
But when you are standing at a crossroad
theres a choice you gotta make.

I guess its gonna have to hurt
And let go of some things i have loved
to get to the other side


Its like fallin' when you try to fly
Its sad, but sometimes
moving on with the rest of your life
starts with goodbye


I know theres a blue horizon
somewhere up ahead, just waiting for me
Getting there means leaving things behind
Sometimes lifes so bitter sweet

But as they say, time heals the wounds that you feel.












Trust is like a mirror and you can fix it if its broken, but i dont think you can live with the cracks in that reflection....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar